Very well maintained 2 bdrm, 1 bath house on Puckaway Rd located on 1.08 acres. House has main floor laundry, CA, tankless water heater. Property includes 2 car detached garage, carport and 30 x 50 work shed. House, shed, garage, car port all have metal roofs. Shed has a 10 ft door, garage door opener, insulated, half bath, office, forced air furnace, 200 amp power and 9000 lb hoist. Paved driveway provides great access to house and buildings. Buildings have concrete floors. Centrally located to public boat launches and 7000 acres of public lands in the Grand River Wildlife Area. Property does have deeded foot access to Lake Puckaway, no pier access. Please see documents for deeded access and shared well agreement. Accuracy of information not guaranteed, buyer to verify if material.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Town of Marquette
Shared Private Well
850 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 850 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Tankless Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. 8 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport,Detached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump-Show
All window treatments and hoist located in the shed.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price