Ideal hunting/fishing get-a-way, or home for those wanting privacy! This is a single-wide mobile home on a block foundation with addition. Located on a 20 acre, mostly wooded parcel nearby to Long Lake, Nordic Mountain, and a Class A trout stream. Snowmobile and ATV trails are nearby, too. Detached 24x46 garage already has a workshop set-up, and can be heated. The 42 x 60 Cleary building was built in 2008, and has a concrete floor. There is also a 12x16 deck and a 16 x 24 deck for outdoor enjoyment. Very clean property inside and out. Good list of updates made. Excellent hunting with deer and turkey roaming through the property. High speed internet may be available from BugTussle.
Residential - Single Family, Manufactured Home, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Town of Saxeville
1,533 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,533 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Outside Entrance Only,Partial Basement
- 1. Free Standing Stove,Wood Burning,1 Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. Heated,> 26' Deep Stall.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Not Subdivision,Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-No Offer
As this is a mobile home, financing choices may be limited. Interested parties are encouraged to check first with local lenders.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price