Immaculate 3100+ sq ft home on approx 21 acres! Gorgeous living room w/fireplace and patio doors to deck overlooking the beautiful acreage. The kitchen has high-end Corian countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and a corner sink. Charming family room off the kitchen w/fireplace and patio doors to deck. Formal dining room w/built-in hutch and wet bar. Primary bedroom w/full bath and patio doors to deck. All main-level bedrooms have walk-in closets. Walk-out lower level w/fantastic rec room, bedroom, 1/2 bath and sauna. Approx 13 wooded and 5 ag acres. Spring-fed creek and pond at the back of the property. Beautiful views and amazing privacy! Just 3 miles from Hwy 29 and just north of the Mountain Bay State Trail.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/2 Half
Town of Herman
3,348 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,348 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Walkout Entrance-Door,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 3. Wood Burning,3 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Sauna,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 5 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision,Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
LP tank, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, washer, dryer, safe in lower level, blue plates on wall in kitchen
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price