Beautiful 3 bed 2 bath Ranch on 8.33 Acres in Seymour school district. Huge living room with vaulted ceiling, lots of windows, and a floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace. Kitchen with island, breakfast bar, and quartz countertops. Four Seasons room with wall of windows, new flooring, and stone feature wall. Finished lower-level with family/rec room, wooden bar, and exercise area (w/ painted concrete floor). Stunning park-like yard with large deck, brick paver firepit area, flowers, and 2nd garage. Newer roof.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Town of Osborn
2,791 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,981 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 810 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump,Finished Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. Addtl Garage(s),Attached,Basement Access,Detached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price