Stunning walk out on Silver Lake with sand beach, dock, and swim deck. This waterfront property has it all. Both the main and lower levels have 9-foot ceilings. Outstanding views of water throughout this incredible home including living spaces on both levels and in all 3 bedrooms. Fantastic outdoor spaces including a large entertaining deck from main level and a covered patio from the beautifully finished lower level that overlook the large flat yard leading to firepit area and the water. Lower level has in floor heat, large windows and sliding glass doors to patio with hot tub. Also a theater room, additional bath and unfinished office with window and door to patio downstairs. Extra storage in the 10 x 8 storage shed. Even a tree house for the kids.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/2 Half
3,616 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Ramps. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Ramped or Lvl Garage, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storage Shed. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Hot Tub, Dock, Swim Deck, Treehouse, Theater Equipment and Reclining Chairs
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price