Location, location, location! Just blocks from City Park, Fox River riverwalk, Lawrence University Library, and multiple parades, this meticulously maintained home and yard is a must see! Perennial beds and flowering shrubs outside are stunning! So many updates including water line service, electrical service and wiring in attic, and cleaning of all vent ducts in the last 12 months! All copper plumbing. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout home and under living room carpet. Fall in love with the original woodwork in great condition. Enjoy a full bathroom on both levels of this character home. The back patio makes a great space to enjoy all this home has to offer! Call today to schedule your showing!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,560 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump
- Baths. 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Blinds, Washer, Dryer, Laundry Tub, LL workbench, LL shelves (wood and metal), 3 Window A/C
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price