80' of Lake Winnebago Channel frontage with Seawall and 80' x 16' pier. This completely updated waterfront home boasts 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms! Dual staircase bring you to the vaulted ceiling living room with channel views and woodburning wraparound fireplace opening to the dining area. Full kitchen remodel with new cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliance package. Main Suite with double closets, and STUNNING tongue and groove 4 seasons room. Basement is perfect for entertaining with a large family room, wet bar, and stone fireplace. Freshly stained wrap around deck, newer concrete patio, and firepit. Channel is 8'+ deep (per seller). Updates include: Roof, Siding, Water Heater, Garage Door and more!
Residential - Single Family, Split Entry
Municipal Sewer Near
3,054 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Two, Wood Burning.
- Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Walk-in Shower, Wet Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Gazebo, Patio. Subj to Shoreland Zoning.
- HOA Dues Include
Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Pool Table, Refrigerator in Basement, 3 Mounted TVs & Brackets, Pergola
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price