Fall in love with this charming updated and renovated character home close to the heart of downtown with coved ceilings and original hardwood floors. Walking distance to schools, shopping and restaurants. You will love the partially fenced huge yard with plenty of room to personalize it your own taste. Have yourself some fresh produce right out of your own garden next summer. Enjoy a cup of coffee on your front deck while you watch the world go by. There is nothing not to love about this beautiful home! Home exterior is Permastone. Per seller showings to begin Wednesday December 21, 2022
Residential - Single Family, Other
City of Appleton
Municipal Public Water
1,048 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,048 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Other. Forced Air.
- Crawl,Partial Basement,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Cable Avail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced Yard. Near Bus Line,Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
stove, refrigerator, window air conditioner unit
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price