This home really has everything! From a private fenced backyard complete with storage shed, apple trees, and a new concrete patio and pergola for entertaining, to 4 bedrooms and a beautiful custom kitchen. You'll walk in and feel open space and marvel at the wonderful stone, wood, and granite finishes. There's a split bedroom design and the main level bathroom has a pretty stone surround in the tub. The lower level has a large family room as well as a den/office laundry and storage, and another full bath recently updated. There are many new updates per seller including...new appliances, new water softener, and new well pump. Radon mitigation installed as well as a waterproofing system installed in basement by ABT. This system has two battery back up sump pumps.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Village of Wild Rose
Sand Point Well
2,175 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 675 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Radon Mitigation System,Finished Contiguous
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Split Bedroom,Water Softener-Own,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Pool- Above-Ground,Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price