Thank you for taking a look at this spacious home in the very desirable D.C Everest school district. This home features 3 bedrooms on the main floor, with an extra large, 30x14, family room in the lower level with a bonus, 12x12 rec room. Home has 2 full bathrooms, one on each level, with stand-up showers, and double sinks on the main floor. The lot is nearly half an acre and features a 2-3 year old shed and an open deck out back. The 2-stall garage is very roomy, with an extra parking space right next to it. The basketball hoop will stay. Have peace of mind with a newer water heater(10/15), and a new furnace (6/22). Property to be sold as-is. Due to weather, showing to start 2/25/2023. Please allow 72 hours for binding acceptance.
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch
Village of Rothschild
Municipal Public Water
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
D C Everest Area
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,248 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 552 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished Pre-2020,Full,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Elect Built In-Not Frplc,None.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Avail,High Speed Internet Avail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher (non-functioning)
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price