Well-appointed 3BR/2BA ranch home w/ Pulaski schools greets w/ hewn HW flooring, cathedral ceilings & 6-panel doors. Fully-equipped kitchen w/ stainless-steel appliances, pantry, and snack counter. Adjacent mud-room walks out to 2-stall attached garage. Dining w/ sliding door opens to patio & back yard. Living room w/ Chicago-style picture window & display alcove. Owners' suite w/ tray ceiling, walk-in closet & full bath w/ shower. Beds 2 & 3 share the main full bath w/ 1st floor laundry centrally located between bedrooms. Lower level boasts 800 sqft of finished space composed of a game-room & rec-room clad w/ gorgeous natural knotty pine. Large rec-room enjoys a wet-bar w/ beautiful mosaic wall.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Village of Hobart
Municipal Public Water
2,410 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,610 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump,Finished Contiguous
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Cable Avail,High Speed Internet Avail,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Garage Shelving, Gun Safe, 4K Projector & Screen
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price