If you are looking for a place close to one of the best recreational towns in Wisconsin this will fit the bill. Nice size home with plenty of living space for living year round or just that perfect getaway to the north. Family room with a fireplace for those chilly evenings in the north woods. Hardwood floors throughout. Has an attached two car garage and a brand new detached two car garage, plenty of room for all the toys. Beautiful lot with lots of pines. Take advantage of all the lakes, snowmobile trails and ATV trails the region has to offer. Priced to sell. Riding mower and snowblower included in sale.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,890 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Full, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Wood Burning, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Hall Width 36 Inches or More, Level Drive, Level Lot, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Sauna, Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove/Range, Refrigerator (New), Dishwasher (new needs hookup) Washer and Dryer, Kitchen Island, Hot Tub, Furnishings Negotiable
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price