If location is essential, this is the one for you! You will feel at home the moment you step into this beautifully maintained design. When walking in the front door, a two-story foyer greets visitors. A spacious office is positioned just off the foyer. The kitchen is highlighted with granite countertops and an abundance of light from the striking dining area windows. The great room features architectural detail with its crown molding and built-ins flanking the fireplace. Upstairs, the primary suite boasts an updated bathroom with a modern tub and new shower. The lower level is complete with a family room and secondary office. Check out the impressive list of improvements including roof, furnace, A/C, windows, and more! Please allow a minimum of 2 business days for Aires offer review.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,104 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Pet Containment Fnc-Elec, Sprinkler System. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Kitchen refrigerator, microwave, range, dishwasher, washer, dryer, sump pump battery backup, and all window treatment hardware, blinds, and valances
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price