Better than new! No Step! Beautiful custom built home on large 2.7 acre Culdesac lot with pond. Vaulted ceiling in great room, dining and kitchen with beams. Large butler pantry, chef kitchen with induction cooktop, double wall oven and extra large fridge/freezer combo. Vaulted ceiling in master bedroom with beams, large master closet and bath with double sinks. Fenced in yard. Beautiful sitting room off kitchen with double barn doors overlooking pond. Floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Large bonus room with full bath and laundry area. Finished basement with bed, bath and rec room. Engineered white oak floors, painted trim and cabinetry and quartz/granite throughout . Too many amenities to name, great location in newer subdivision. This one won't last long. Showings begin 5/24.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3,215 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Trout Creek Estates
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Doors 36 , Hall Width 36 Inches or More, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan, Ramped or Level Entrance, Ramped or Lvl Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Heated, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio. Cul-De-Sac, Rural - Subdivision, Storm Water Pond, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
fridge, freezer, wall ovens, dishwasher and induction cooktop.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price