Stunning custom built home with beautiful view of Lake Butte des Morts! Quality & well-maintained, this home has it all Curb appeal, 20 coffered ceiling, beautiful maple woodwork, & a Nature Preserve right in your backyard! Impressive entryway welcomes you & leads to an open-concept kitchen with maple cabinets & center island as well as an additional dining area. Breathtaking great room with massive windows showcasing the lake view & a floor to ceiling fireplace! Spacious primary bedroom with en suite, jetted tub, walk-in closet & tray ceiling creates a peaceful retreat. Lower level has finished space including a large rec room, bedroom & half bath. Relax in the serene backyard featuring a paver patio & pergola, or venture down the mulched path connecting your backyard to the lake!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/2 Half
City of Oshkosh
Municipal Public Water
4,419 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,365 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,054 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished Pre-2020,Full,Sump Pump,Finished Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Central Vacuum,Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Pet Containment Fnc-Elec. Cul-De-Sac.
- HOA Dues Include
Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Primary Bedroom TV Wall Mount
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price