Wow! This North Appleton stunner is one-of-a-kind! The dynamic layout leaves a world of possibilities. Put in some work in the brightly-lit front office, or entertain guests in an open-concept kitchen with island, wine fridge, & wet bar. Lounge in the living room, featuring a gas fireplace & beautifully accented high ceilings. Immerse yourself in nature on the picturesque patio overlooking the koi pond and partially wooded backyard. Rest easy in the primary suite with dual walk-in closets & a full bathroom with spacious walk-in shower, jetted tub, & dual sinks. Enjoy the convenience of the main floor laundry room, located across from the mud room & just off the attached & insulated 3-car garage. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with brand new carpeting & a full bath with shower/tub & dual vanities.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,838 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Radon Mitigation System, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump
- Gas, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Open Floor Plan, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Security System, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wet Bar, Air Exchanger System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio. Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalk, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, range, stovetop, dishwasher, wine fridge, oven, microwave, washer, dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price