Don't miss this one owner meticulously maintained ranch in the desirable SE Appleton area. One block from Reid Golf course and walking distance to schools. Easy access to HWY 441, shopping and restaurants. Kitchen is large with a nice size dining area. Carpeted bedroom has hardwood underneath Newer gas fireplace in the living space keeps it cozy during the colder months. Cute working electric FP in the lower level with a bathroom, storage area, large rec area with painted block walls, laundry area and a space to work out. Partially fenced yard with well maintained shrubs, concrete patio area. Garage is a very nice size with an added workbench. Binding acceptance to be May 8, 2023 but seller retains right to accept offer at any time.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,730 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- One, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Metal, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Corner Lot, Near Bus Line, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
dishwasher, disposal, gas dryer, oven/range, refrigerator, washer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price