Throw the turkey, stuffing and cranberries in the cart and call the movers! This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home with plenty of space for entertaining, is ready for the Holiday Season! Enter the back mud room coming from the heated garage and back patio to hang up coats, hats and mittens! A few steps to the kitchen/dining area for bringing in the potatoes, squash and pies to make that special meal complete! Main floor half bath has easy access for your guests! Main floor primary bedroom also has access to the half bath! 2 bedrooms use the main full bath! Front family room/living room with glass doors between, minimize the noise for quiet conversations! Basement has a den and a multi purpose room for possibly home schooling, if desired! Fenced patio and yard too! Call now before the snow flies!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
City of Oshkosh
Municipal Public Water
1,815 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 385 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Radon Mitigation System,Sump Pump,Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Cable Avail,High Speed Internet Avail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Heated,Opener Included,Tandem.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Patio,Storage Shed. Corner,Near Bus Line,Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump-Show
Refrigerator, Gas stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Range hood, Washer, Dryer, Freezer, Blinds, 3 tv mounts, city trash/recycle bins. Shed.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price