Beautiful walkout ranch home in highly desirable Indian Trails Subdivision! Home showcases gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets and walk in pantry. Off the kitchen there is a gorgeous sun room with hot tub. Two way gas fireplace in large living room and foyer. Home features three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and two half bathrooms. Spacious walkout lower level with bonus room. 4 car garage with work bench and basement access. .68 acre yard has great deck in back yard for entertaining and invisible dog fence. Home is located in Pulaski School district. Must see home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/2 Half
Village of Hobart
Municipal Public Water
3,502 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,152 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 3. 3 or More Fireplaces,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hot Tub,Water Softener-Own,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-No Offer
Refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, invisible fence and collar, hot tub, water softener- owned, disposal, sprinkler system
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price