Meticulously maintained home in a sought after neighbor on a 1.44 acre lot. This 4 bedroom home has been completely renovated and offers a potential 5th bedroom on LL. Huge primary suite with 2 walk in closets and romantic 2 person jetted tub. Abundance of storage throughout. Relaxing gazebo surrounded by nature. Deck with lots of seating for entertaining. 3 stall attached garage with basement access. 2.5 stall detached heated garage with built in cabinets with attached covered dog kennel. Roof 21' 2 furnaces, 2 WHs, 2 ACs, and all appliances updated in 15'. Way too much to list THIS IS A MUST SEE! Seller is related to Listing agent. Video of the home available.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Village of Hobart
Municipal Public Water,Private Well
4,559 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Lancaster Brook Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,618 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 941 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Multi Units
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished Pre-2020,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Partial Basement,Sump Pump,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 3. Gas,3 or More Fireplaces.
- Energy Star Appl/Mech
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Central Vacuum,Jetted Tub,Sauna,Skylight,Split Bedroom,Utility Room,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Water Softener-Own,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 5 Covered Parking Spaces. Addtl Garage(s),Attached,Basement Access,Detached,Heated,> 26' Deep Stall.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gazebo. Rural - Subdivision,Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Ovens, range, microwave, Disposal, bar mini fridge, gazebo tv, deck umbrella.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price