Everything your heart desires! Don't wait to view this beautiful 3 bedrooms 2 full bath home. Enjoy the spacious kitchen with an island, newer appliances, a deck, a whole house generator, and a new hot tub. finished lower level with built-in bar and nice size den/craft room. main floor laundry, Attached 2+ car garage. and storage galore! Newly updated in 2013. The adjoining lot has improvements for outdoor living and entertaining with a patio, fire pit, carport, and storage shed. Across the road is the Vacant waterfront lot with 100' of frontage on the Townsend Flowage w/ a lakeside deck. Off by itself is a 40x56 Pole barn with concrete floor, insulation, and an attached 24x24 workshop with Bathroom facilities. All this and so much more. Shown by appointment only, please. Call today!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
1,910 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Finished Contiguous
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Storage Shed. Subj to Shoreland Zoning, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Property that is included 16633 Orchard Lane- 16639 Orchard Lane- 16620 Nicolet Rd- Waterfront Lot across the road. 042-232314832H
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price