Step into this cute home with lots of natural light on a dead end street offering luxury vinyl floors, kitchen has an eat in snack bar with Granite top and a pantry for plenty of storage. Fenced backyard for privacy while you enjoy grilling under the Pergola on the patio. Basement is partially finished (336 sq ft) with a built in bar. Updates include: Furnace/Ductwork 2021 with added coils to add a future Central Air unit, Sump Pump 2022, New Roof, Luxury vinyl flooring/carpeting and many other updates. Other remarks:Total sq ft 696 per accessor/336 sq ft in basement per Seller. Exterior is Permastone. Don't wait too long to schedule a showing because as you know, this will go fast!!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
City of Green Bay
Municipal Public Water
1,032 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Green Bay Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 696 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 336 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Window Unit(s)
- Full,Sump Pump,Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,Cable Avail,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Patio. Near Bus Line.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Wsher,Dryer,Stove,Refrig,Blinds,Shower rod,TV mounts in Bedrms/Livingrm, Pot rack,2-stools in kitchen,1- grge opner, 1 AC unit, swingset and Pergola.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price